Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Water Play


Today was a good day. Levi and I went to Lauras house and had a potluck lunch with some of my friends. She had the kiddie pool set up and I put the slide into the pool and Levi must have gone down that slide into the pool about 100 time. He was having so much fun. It was another really warm day but Laura has a really nice patio with the misters to keep you cool. I really enjoyed being outside and not dying from the heat. Its been so hot that when you are out side for any amount of time you are just dripping with sweat. So I have been staying inside. Thats why it was extra nice to be out side and comfortable.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords