Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Houses

Well long story short Jers parents did not like the idea of us living in a mobile home so they got us in touch with a mortgage broker and we meet with him tonight and in two weeks or sooner we should know if we qualify for a house. Hes is 99% sure we can get a loan but hes trying to get us a little bit of a bigger loan. I cant wait to start looking at houses. I found one I really like with a quarter of an acre and 3 beds and 2 baths. I have always wanted a big yard for my kids because thats what I grew up with. I need my space. So cross your fingers for us.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords