Friday, July 18, 2008

Moms night out

I had a Moms night out tonight. I had dinner with 3 other moms at Rumbi Island Grill and I had a great time. It was a lot of fun. The food was every good and the conversation was even better. Tia brought her week old baby and he is a doll. I got to hold him and feed him a bottle. I forget how small they are. I said Levi was never this small but Levi weighted less than this baby. They are so cute when they are little.
It was so refreshing to be out with the women. I drove Jeremys car and turned up the music real loud and now I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords