Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM

This weekend has been a lot of fun. I will miss Jer when he goes back to work tomorrow.
Its my moms birthday today. I am sad that I can not be there with her to celebrate. We called her and all sung her happy birthday. She told me yesterday that her and my dad are going to move to my dads family homestead when they retire. The homestead is in New Hampshire. That is far away. It wont be just and hour plane ride to see them. I did tell her that I will send the grandchildren out there for a week in the summer just like my parents did to me and my sisters. The 3 of us went out there a few times to spend a week with Grandma. The land is beautiful out there and its been in the family forever and my dad does not want to see it go to anyone outside the family when Grandma dies so it will be a wonderful place for them to retire to. Its in a little town called Bradford that is so small.
Levi has found that he loves corn on the cob. No one can say that he is not Jer sons because Corn on the cob is one of Jers favorites too.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords