Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Today was a good Monday. I did house work and laundry all day. Jeremy and I are going to look at houses tomorrow and I am so excited. I cant wait.
I also went to a water areboics class tonight. It was a great class. I put Levi to bed and than went to the class. It was great to get out of the house for a bit and I feel better all over. I will defently try and do it again. Jeremy and Levi usually go to bed about 7:30 and I dont go to sleep til 11 or 12 so I thought instead of playing on the computer I should do some thing productive. I am glad I went to the class.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords