Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3 Years

3 years ago Jeremy and I were married. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing. I love him. We went out to dinner and left Levi with the in laws. We both said good bye to Levi and then Grandpa distracted him with something in the garage and we left with no tears. They said that he did not even notice that we were gone till about 15 minutes after we left and than he stared looking for us. He did not cry once though. Hes getting so grown up.
We went to Joes Crab Shack and had a bucket of Crab and shrimp that was soooooo good. I am still full.
On another note my moms group is falling apart and now I have just pissed the new organizer off and I don't know what to do. I don't like to hurt peoples feeling but I felt the need to state my opinion and I thought I was nice about it but I think she got her feeling hurt. Part of me feels like I should apologize and the other part of me feels like I should never have to apologize for the way I feel. I dont know what to do. I love the group so much and its really helped me thru and I don't want to end up back in my shell and not have friends so I hope that the organizer does not kick me out. I dont think that she will because what I said was not that bad at all. All I said was that we should let the old organizer back in because she has worked so hard with the group to make it what it is and she does not want us coming in and taking it over and running with it. I said something along though lines and now the new Organizer (her name is Laura) has her feeling hurt. But I got to talk to the old Organizer (Marylynn) today and she just seems so sad that the group is not going where she wanted it to. Just because Marylynn is having a hard time in her life right now does not mean that she needs someone to take over everything she has worked for. I am sure that Laura will be a great Organizer but she wants to run the group like a bussines and thats not what we are about. We are about friends and having a good time.
I guess I will just wait and see what happens and if she kicks me out of the group than I will cry.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords