Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All Done

Levi has learned how to say "all done" he says it so clear so I had to get a video of him saying it. Hes getting so big.
We took one side off of his crib this weekend so now hes in a big boy bed. He has done great. He has not tried to get out of it. When he wakes up he calls for me like normal and than I have to go in there and hold his hand while he climbs out. I think it is funny that he does not want to get out yet. When we were taking the side off he was climbing in and out of his bed like crazy so hes knows he can but for some reason he does not do it when he wakes up. I was kind of hoping that he would like when he gets up from his nap that he would just get up and come find me so I would not have to go get him but in some cases it is a good thing that he does not get out.
We are headed to Meadow tomorrow. Wish me luck. Its going to be one very crazy stressful weekend. But I am sure Levi will have fun.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords