Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fast Sunday

Today was fast Sunday. I got up and bore my testimony. I have not done that in years and years. It was very fulfilling. I love my family. Levi is still having a hard time saying good bye when I drop him off at nursery but they said he calmed right down today and than half way through he needed a new diaper so they brought him to me and than I had to drop him off again. He was not happy. When Jer went and picked him up at the end he said he was playing. I think that he will get use to it.
We should know about the house tomorrow morning at 9am. So I hope its good news.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords