Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Boy

My big boy peed in the toilet today. I got him undressed for his bath and I stuck him on the toilet and he peed. I was so proud. He got off than wanted to get back on so I put him on the toilet again and he went again. Than he got off and flushed the toilet. I cant not believe that he peed in the toilet. He is getting so big so fast.
We went on a tour of a candy factory today. That was a lot of fun. We got to try a bunch of candy fresh off the line. Levi did really well and I think he liked watching all the machines working.
We played outside for a long time this evening while Jer mowed the lawn

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords