Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Toothless

I had 3 teeth pulled today. One wisdom tooth on the bottom left and the two molars next to it. So now I have no teeth on the left bottom side. I am a total loser but Jeremy promises that he will still love me when I have no teeth. My mouth hurts really bad right now but the good news is that even with all the pain right now it feels better than with that rotten tooth out of there. The doc put a bunch of stitches in there to hold the huge hole close. I hope that when I go to Cali that I don't have to much pain.
I also had a swimming party with my scouts tonight that went really well considering I just had my teeth pulled.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords