Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

Today was a great day. I got to sleep in and than I went to a meet up and had breakfast. Than the five of us went for a 2.5 mile walk. I had Levi on my back the whole walk so I got my work out today. This was Levi when we got back to the house.
Aparently riding on my back is hard work for Levi.
Than we came home a filled up the swimming pool and Levi and Sammy played in the water.
I am trying not to get so tired so I thought if I got up and did some exercise that it would help my blood get moving. I am feeling pretty good. I do however have the biggest blister on my foot from the walk and it hurts really bad. I need new walking shoes.

On Saturday my mom and I booked my flight to Cali. I leave on the 20 and will be back on the 25. I am so excited. I cant wait to see my family and go camping. I am sad that Jer cant come with us. Next time he is coming.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords