Thursday, April 24, 2008

Uneventful

Today was pretty uneventful. I did get my nails done. I love getting them done. They are so pretty now.
Than Jeremy, Levi and I went to the scout pack meeting. My boys did the flag cerimony and sang the Star Spangled Banner in front of everyone. I sang with them witch is way out of my comfort zone. There was like 60 people there. They served a pizza dinner and we had a magician come and perform. Than I got to help give our boys their awards. I think it went real well over all. I think I am really going to like working with the boys and the other leaders. We had root beer floats for desert and Jeremy gave some to Levi which was not the best thing to do. I don't want Levi to ever drink soda and I know thats not going to happen because some day hes going to have it but as long as I have control over what he eats and drinks he will not have soda.
It also snowed today for quite some time. Its not cold enough for it to stick to the ground but it was really snowing. I am so over the snow. I want it to be warm. I want to be able to bring out the sprinklers and let Levi run through them. I really hope it warms up soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Its also my sister Amy's Birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY. I am sorry I am so far away on her birthday because I would love to give her a birthday hug but I will see her soon, not soon enough but I just I just have to wait. They are going wakeboarding for her B Day this weekend and being on the lake in the sun sounds like heaven right now. In 10 days I will be on the beach and the weather better be nice and hot there or I am going to have to have a talk with the man upstairs. :)

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords