Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today it snowed again. I am tired of the snow. Yesterday it was 80 and today it was snowing. I am ready to go camping and hiking and be outside and here it goes snowing again. I miss California weather. We never had seasons in Cali and I miss it. Its fun I guess to have everything coming back to live now in the spring but enough with the snow. I am going to visit my family in May and I told my sister that she better have some warm weather when I come over there or I will be unhappy because I plan on being at the beach everyday that I can. She said that she will have nice weather for me.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords