Monday, April 14, 2008

I have a job

I did nothing again today. Well thats not true. I did the laurdry because Monday is laundry day. I feel much much better than I did yesterday but I did not want to over do it so I took it real easy. I got a job today! My friend Rachel got a job and so in turn I got a job. I will be her childcare provider while she is at work. She has two girls ages 3 and 1.5. We both start our new jobs in a couple weeks. I have not had a job in a year so this will fun and give me some extra money ( extra money is an oxymoron), and its not anything differnt than what I do now just times it by 3. My mom had an in home childcare for most of the time I was growing up so I know a thing or two about kid watching. Levi is getting so big. I love to see him grow and become his own person. He now has so many words. He says I love you which is so cute and he knows a whole bunch of animal sounds. He loves to tell our dog Sammy no and to stop it.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords