Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two Blankets!!!!!!

Today was a good day. I had my morning play group with my friends. Than Levi and I went to Babies R Us and found him a back up ninite blanket. I am so happy to now have a spare. Than my girl friend and I went out to lunch and had a great time. Than she came back here and we visited for a while. Jeremy has a softball game and I am sad to miss it but I am going on a field trip with the scouts tonight to go see a magic trick.
I have started to do digital scrap booking and I am so addicted to it. It is so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh! I am the good friend! YEAH! I had a great time doll! You rock and I am so happy that you have an extra blankie now!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords