Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sick Sunday

Well today was not the best day. I was sick all day long. I was up all night with Levi because he did not feel good and than at about 6 I threw up again. I felt a lot better after I had thrown up. I went to the doctor on Friday and he told me I had strep and put both Levi and I on antibiotics. So Saturday I was feeling a bunch better but I think I over did it because today I have spent the whole day on the couch feeling so sick to my stomach. I know what you are thinking. I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and it was negative so that is not what is causing this nausea. So it must be the strep. I hate hate hate being sick. When you are a mom you never get to have a day off even when you are sick. Jer was a big help and I am glad he was home to help me. I really hope that I feel better soon.
So I live in the basement apartment of my FIL house in Utah. We moved here almost a year ago. It will be a year on the 26 of this month. I am learning to love it here. Its was so hard to move away from the place I had lived for 25 years. I miss my family and I felt so guilty for taking Levi away from my parents. Now that its been a year I have made this my home. For the first time since junior high I have made friends and have people that I can call real friends. That is a huge thing for me to have made my own friends. I am so happy that I was able to meet these wonderful people and become friends. At this point I am not sure I would move back to Cali if I had the chance. That's what these friends mean to me. Like I said I have not made friends since junior high and you are probably thinking yeah right, but its true. I have my best friend Amy who is also my sister and she will always be there for me because we are sister. I have my friend Beth who is like a sister to me because I cant remember a time when she was not my friend. But now I have friends that are not related to me in any way so they choose to be my friends and that makes my heart happy to think about. I am still new to this making friends thing and my new wonderful friend Rachel makes it so easy to be her friend and she gives me confidence to be myself and that's what friends are for. I love my new friends and I don't know how I lived without them before I moved here.
So I hope I feel better tomorrow because I have a very dirty house that needs to be clean.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords