Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scouts

We tonight I had my boy scout meeting. I am the assisant den leader for the wolf scouts which are the 8 year olds. We meet every Wednesday. This is only my second meeting and it was mine turn to do the activity. This month the kids are learning about magic so I thought them how to do a trick where you take a sugar cube and have a volenteer right a number on the sugar cube and than you drop the cube in water and hold the volenteers hand over the water and the number apears on the palm of there hand when they flip there hand over it. It was fun to show them how to do and they really enjoyed practing it.
Jeremy is working late tonight so I had to take Levi to scouts with me and he did well but it was way past his bed time so he kept falling and hurting himself. Poor guy split his lip on the water fountain and than fell and hit his head and than smacked his chin on the table. He was not having a good night at all but he was a real trooper. So I took him home and while he was in the bath he fell and hit his eye brow on the water spout in the tub. He was beating himself up all night. Poor guy. I hate it when he gets hurt.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords