Friday, April 18, 2008

I love the Sun





Today was a great day. Levi and I went to this wonderful park in Sugarhouse. Levi and I had a great time. We were there with my mom group. There was a pond there and we feed the ducks. Levi loved feeding the birds. The first piece of bread we gave Levi he walked right up to the pond and threw the whole big slice of bread in the water. It was so funny. Than I showed him how to break the bread into pieces and throw little pieces and than he had the ducks eating out of his hand. I loved it. He was the only one who got the birds to eat out of his hand. When ever I see him loving animals and having a connection with the animals it reminds me of the name blessing that Jeremy gave Levi. I love my little nature lover.




Listen close to the video and you can hear Levi talking to the ducks (quacking)


No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords