Sunday, May 31, 2009

Idaho and Willard Bay

Ok this is the fifth time I am trying to get this post to work. I finally gave up last night. I hope it works this time.


We took a very very short trip to Idaho yesterday. Jeremy got the short straw at work and had to go get the lotto tickets for everyone. They do it once a month. So we drove the hour and a half to Idaho and stopped at the first gas station and than headed back to Utah. We were there for all of about 10 minutes. It was Levis first time in Idaho so I thought I would document it.

On our way home we planned to stop at Willard Bay so Jer could fish and Levi and I could swim. We brought a picnic lunch and had a wonderful time. It was so nice and calm at the Lake. The water was a little chilly but it was still fun to float around in. Levi had so much fun swimming and floating around with us in the raft.
Sammy forgot how to swim and I thought I was going to have to jump in and save him. It really scared me. I thew him off the raft about 20 feet from shore. It took him forever to get his head out of the water and than it was almost like his back feet were stuck under the water on something and he was struggling to keep his head above water. I was paddling over to him so I could grab him but than he got his but out of the water and this tail came out and than he started to move forward. After he was ok I thought it was funny. I guess it was a long winter for all of us.
All in all it was a great way to end the month.






















1 comment:

Auntie M said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of Levi with the bag of chips that is like as big as he is.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords