Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doctor Visit

I saw the doctor today. Everything is going great. We heard the heart beat and he felt my belly and said everything is growing good. He says I am still ok to fly. I was so worried last night that something was going to be wrong and I was not going to be able to go to Cali that I could not sleep and when I did I had the crazies dreams ever. But it was all for nothing like most of my worrying cause everything is fine. I will find out what I am having on June 8th, the day before I go to Cali. I cant wait. June is so full of fun exciting stuff that I cant wait. I am going to find out what baby #2 is and will get to see him/her. I am going to Cali and my sister is taking a bunch of time off of work so I will have ample Amy time. Than when I get back we have the Madsen Family reunion. Than I have another doctor app. Than we have the Hollon (Jeremys Moms) family reunion, which we than will be driving to Idaho and camping for 9 days. So 2.5 weeks of June will be spent on vacation. I cant wait.
The best part of today was that I have not gained any weight with this pregnancy yet. Which is really surprising cause all I crave is junk food :)

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

I am so happy for you! I can not wait to here what you are having! So glad you get to go see your family!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords