Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am painting the roses red

This is post number 202.

Well maybe not roses.

Today I started to paint my first room ever. I have never painted a room before. I started painting the bathroom. I am painting it a Cherry red color. I am so excited. I cant wait for it to be done. I also know why I have never painted a room, its a lot of work, add a two year old and a dog and and everything takes twice as long. But I am having fun. I cant wait for it to be done. I am painting the medicine cabinet and vanity white to contrast the red. I am really hoping that it will look good when I am done. If not its only paint. I love bright colors and Jer thinks I am crazy. He told me no yellow, pink or orange. What he doesn't know is there are so many other really cool colors, like a nice bright green :)

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords