Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ladies Night

Tonight I went out with my girlfriends and had a "baby shower" at dinner for my friend who is due next week. I had a really nice time. I really needed a girls night out.
While I was at dinner I got a few text messages from Jeremy and I did not answer right away so he was getting worried. I finally heard my phone and all he wanted to know was if I was ok. I said I was fine and that I just did not hear my phone. I asked him what was going on and he said he would tell me when I got home. I thought I was in trouble.
So I get home and he said that for about an hour Levi kept running in our room and pointing at the corner and saying Mommy. When Jer would ask him where I was Levi would rub his heart and say right here. Jer said that his mind started playing tricks on him and he thought Levi knew something that he didn't and I was dead and Levi could see me in the corner. The story freaked me out a little. We both have no clue why he would think I was in the corner and in his heart. I am gald to be home safe. Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in his head.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha, freaky but kind of cute! It was probably just a game to him, you being in the corner. And who knows, maybe the in the heart thing he got from nursery. Cute that Jeremy was worried about you too :)

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords