Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nice Saturday.

We went swimming today. It was great. They have two indoor pools, one is a kids pool with things that spray water every where and a little river and a slide, the other is a lap pool. Levi spend 90% of the time on the little duck slide. He loved it. I decided that I wanted to swim laps. Let me tell you that was quite the wake up call. I know I am prego and everything but I felt so out of shape. I use to be a swimmer. Swimming laps is so therapeutic for me. It felt so nice to just get in there and do it. But after my first 100yds I was already winded. I than told my self that I was going to do 500 and I did do it but man I was out of breath and sweating. My sis is probably laughing at me right now shaking her head cause thats only 20 laps. I use to swim miles and not have a problem. Hey its a start and I felt great after I did. It was wonderful to get my blood pumping and I remember why I love lap swimming. I hope that I can do it more.
We than all came home and all 4 of us took a nap.
We than went to our friends house and had a wonderful dinner, I think Meghan is the best cook I know except maybe my mom :) We than played a lively round of "Pit". I think that its wonderful we have friends that we found that love to play games as much as we do.

3 comments:

Derico Photography said...

AWWWWWW! *Blushes* Cooking is just one of my passions and it makes me happy to share it with others! Pit was a lot of fun... we'll have to get some more people in on it. Let us know if you want to go swimming with all the kiddies and we'll join up with ya. We usually go in the evenings though :/ that way Cory is home from work (I can't handle all three on my own in the water).

Anutie M said...

I wasn't laughing smiling but not laughing just thinking that it is a good start. Swimming is harder than I remember it in high school too. The next time you go it will be way easier. Love you

Mrs Mommy said...

SO glad you had a good day! We miss you guys tons. We need to get together!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords