Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday

Today we were getting ready for church and I was in the bed room and Jeremy was out in the living with Levi. I was almost done and ready to go when I heard people yelling outside. Than I hear Jeremy yell " Are you ok?" I come out to see what going on and Jer says watch the boy a car just flipped over. He started running out the gate. I grab the phone and call 911 and go outside to see what is going on. I look down 6400 W about 50 yards and all I see is the under side of a car and Jeremy running up the street. All the neighbors were either running over there or on there phones. By the time I got off the phone with 911 about 30 seconds latter the cops were there and with in about 2 min there were 6 cops and a fire truck. Jer came back soon after the cops got there. No one was seriously hurt. The driver of the car that flipped had decided to leave his two kids at home on a whim so there were no kids involved. They blocked the street right at out house which made getting to church more of an adventure than normal. I was just really glad that every one was ok. I guess there was 4 cars that were involved. The car the flipped was trying to avoid hitting another car and just over corrected and went over. The street is a very straight street and people go way to fast up and down it.
We got home from church and rested. Than we uncovered the swap cooler and hung out outside for a while.

1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

Glad you guys were only observers in the excitement and not the active participants! That is one of the reasons I hate driving... I am always worried about getting in an accident when we have the girls in the car. It's even worse when Cory is at work or somewhere else and I'm driving with the girls. Sometimes I think, "If I had to choose, who would I save first?" if it came down to it, I think I know what order I'd go after them in (does that make me a bad mom or a prepared mom?!?)... anyways, probably not something I should let tear me up.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords