Monday, September 1, 2008

Moving.

We spent our first night in the new house last night. We had some amazing friends help us move and now I am trying to unpack and find a place for everything.
We had a big rain storm and we found out that our house likes to leak water. There is a moved call "The Money Pit". Jeremy has never seen it so I am going to rent it because I feel like thats what we are living in. I do love are new house. Its just going to take more work than we thought to fix it and it seems that every time we turn around there is something else that needs to be fixed.
The hard wood floors turned out really nice. I love them and I love that Jeremy spent so much time and energy working on them. I took so many pictures so I will post them soon.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords