Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wow

Jeremy and I spoke is church today. I am glad that is over. Its every scary to speak in front of people. We did a good job. We were both suppose to speak for 15 minutes, my talk went long so Jeremy had to cut his short. Everyone said that we did a great job. I think that it went pretty well to. I love our new ward. Everyone is really friendly. I met two young girls today that babysit. I am trying to find a babysitter for Levi so Jer and I can go out and date. Our friends had a party last night and we did not go because we did not have a sitter. So I am on a mission to find a young girl to babysit once in a while.
Jeremy is now the Scout Master and I am the Activities Day leader. Jeremy is really excited to get into scouts again.
I am getting excited for my family to come out. 10 more days. We got a hide a bed couch yesterday so my parents will have some where to sleep. My sister will have to sleep in the living room. I am sure that we will find a place for everyone. I am just looking forward to having them all out here.

We were on our way home from my nephews birthday dinner and the car started to over heat. So now our one and only car is broken. If its not one thing its another.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords