Thursday, September 18, 2008

DMV

Yesterday was a not so good day. I spent the whole day dealing with the DMV. It was not fun. We sold the jetta and I was trying to figure out where the title for it was going. Its titled in California and I wanted the DMV to send it here. So I dove all the way out to the DMV which was about 30 mintues away just for them to tell me that they could not help me. So I had to call the Californai DMV 3 differnt time. I was on hold for 15 mintues each time. The out come of all of the crazniess was the title is being mailed to my moms house. All that and I did not have to do any of it. I hate the DMV.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords