Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy Weekend

Me and Levi
Jeremy and Levi

Our Living room with furniture in it
Levi enjoying his snow cone
Some times I think that he looks a lot like his uncle Cody and this is one of the time

Say Cheese
Tickle Tickle
Not sure if sad or confused or just contemplating

Stickers for Dinner


This weekend was busy. Saturday Jeremy worked. When he got off we went over to our old apartment and got the last of our stuff from the house and we cleaned, and shampooed the carpets. Now all we have to do is clean the fridge over there and get the rest of our stuff from the garage. Than we will be compelty moved out.
Than when we were done cleaning we came home and unloaded all the stuff. Than we went to this 30 year birthday party for our new Stake. It was fun. They had a bunch of bounce houses there and snow cones and cotton candy and scones. It was all free and we had a good time. Levi was on a high from the cotton candy but he had a good time.
Today we went to church. I had a great time at church. I really need to hear the lesson in Relief Society. I love our new ward. It reminds me a our ward back in California and it made me kind of homesick but I do think that I will fit in this ward a lot better.

The video is of our Sunday night dinner. Levi was having more fun putting stickers all over. We have had dinner every night this week as a family at the dinning table. Thats a huge deal in our house. Before we moved we had most dinners in front of the TV. So when we moved into our house we have had every dinner at the table and that makes me happy.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords