Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I cant wait

My parents are coming tomorrow night. I am so excited. My sister comes on Thursday. Its going to be so fun to have them all here. I am going to show them my new house and we are going to be doing lots of fun stuff. We are having Levis Birthday party this weekend too. Its a little early but I wanted to do it when my family was here. They are so far away that they miss a lot of stuff that goes on here in the Madsen household so I am so glad that they will be here for the party. Jeremy and I got Levis present today and I think that Levi will really enjoy it. I cant wait for them to be here. The days are going by really slowly. I am also stressed becasue my friend that works for JetBlue got me a super sweet deal on Amy tickets out here but she is super hard to get a hold of. Shes suppose to be emailing me the info for her flight and I have not gotten it yet. Amy is flying standby so I could get the info the day of but its stress not to be able to get a hold of her and find out what going on. I just really hope that it all works out. I am going to be so sad if Amy cant come out that I will cry for a long time. Its just a waiting game now and thats the part I dont do well with. I need a plan and I need to stick with it.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords