Monday, September 22, 2008

First day of fall

Well our car need a whole new radiator. $450 later are car is up and running. Jeremy took the day off so we could get the car fixed and while he was home we got a bunch done around the house. I told him he should take a day off more often. We got all the curtains hung and the guess bedroom is now almost ready for the parents. I mowed the lawn while Jeremy cleaned up Sammy poop. I like mowing the lawn. Levi helped me almost the whole time. We than started to orgaize the carport. I also got the laundry done. I am now tired.
My family is coming next week. I am looking forward to it. I hope this week goes by fast.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords