Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where you like to be in 10 years.

In ten years I will be turning 40. Man that sounds old :) I would like to be in a bigger house and I would like to have a pat time job while the kids are in school.
I would be ok staying in our house now if we add on to it and make it more the house of my dreams. But we can't decide if we want to stay here or move so first have to make that decision cause if we plan to move than we are not going to put a lot of work into this house. But if we stay here I have big plans for this place.
I plan on getting a job when the kids are in school full time. Not sure what or where but I'll find something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you do move I think you should move closer to Jeff and I. I miss you guys.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords