Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My favorite childhood toys



I have two toys that come to mind from my childhood. The first one is Big Dollie. It's a big baby doll that I loved literally to pieces. I still have her she lives in a box in the shed now. I got her for Christmas when I was about two. I freaked out when I opened the present cause she was strapped down in the box and I wanted her out where she could breath. She lost all her eye lashes in the bath tub when she took a bath with me after I had smeared a whole stick of butter over her and the couch. She only has one eye now and I can't remember how she lost her eye. My mom had to put a second skin on here cause the first one fell apart. Like I said I loved that doll to pieces.

My other favorite toy was George. He is also a doll (can you tell I am all girl). George is a stuffed money doll. I still have George. He's in the same box as big Dollie. George I got at the flea market. I did not have enough money to buy George but I cried cause I wanted him so bad that the person who was selling him gave him to me any ways.
My sister had a cabbage patch doll named Tiger and George and Tiger were best friends. We would play games with George and Tiger for hours and days and George and Tiger were always with us.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords