Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The time I felt the most satisfied with life



This is a hard one, not cause I am not satisfied with my life but I am I too satisfied and can't pin point one time.
I felt every satisfied after I had Kyle. We are not planning on having any more children so after I had kyle i knew that our family was complete. I look at my two wonderful children and my hubby and know that I am truly blessed. Sometimes I feel like I have the perfect life. Don't get me wrong my life is crazy and full of trials but there are moments when I will be over come with a huge feeling of pride and thankfulness for my wonderful family.
Like I said I can't pick one time cause I will be in a random place like driving or the shower and just know that I am one super lucky women.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords