Friday, January 27, 2012

My View On Mainstream Music



I like some mainstream music. I think there is a lot of crappy music out there and there is a lot of really good stuff out there. If I turn on pandora on the top hits station I don't enjoy it. But if I put it on adult top hits than I like most of it. I think that really tells you that I am getting old.
Levi loves to sing along with lady gaga and stero hearts and others. I love it when Levi sings along with the radio. He really loves to sing and has quite the opinion of what we listen to in the car. One of his favorite songs right now is Moves like Jagger. We listen to it so much that even Kyle will try and sing to it.
I really love all kinds of music and love pandora radio cause what ever I am in the mood for I can find and listen too.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords