Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Zodiac Sign



I am an Aries.
Here is a quote from Wickipida
. This sign gives extreme ideality, and those born under it are more ideal than practical. They are always full of new schemes and plans, ever exploring and originating. They are fond of constant change, loving novelty, romance and speculation and nearly always live in a world of theory. They are very highly strung, sometimes hyper-sensitive and are remarkable for their perception. They seem to live more in the perceptive region of their brain than the reflective, and they are rarely deceived where perception is concerned."


Here is the thing; I feel this fits me to a T. But I think that its just broad enough to fit everyone.

I think that zodiac signs are fun to learn about and fun to read. I like to watch the tv show about finding big foot but I do not believe there is a big foot out there. Same with the whole zodiac stuff. I like to read my horoscope and read about my sign but I take it all with a grain of sand.
Jeremy is a Cancer and Aries and cancers are not suppose to be compatible at all. I think they are wrong about that. Jeremy and I are super compatible cause he calms my fire spirt when I need it but can also fuel it if the time is right.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords