Monday, January 26, 2009

Venting

I am at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do with Levi. He will not sleep. Last night he slept for 5 hours and than was done. I have tried everything. I have tried not letting him nap during the day. I have tried letting him cry it out. I have tried putting the baby gate up in front of his door so he cant get out of his room. I have tried everything I can possibly think of. I am so tired and now its starting to really get to me. Jeremy and I are trying to get pregnant again and him not sleeping is really getting in the way of that because I am up all night trying to get him to stay in bed and than when I am in bed I am so tired from not having any sleep that I just crash. I told Jeremy that we need to put him back in his crib but I am not sure that will solve the problem. He will still be waking up at all hours. Levi has never been a good sleeper but for a while there he was sleeping thru the night about 5 nights out of the week and now its a battle everytime I lay him down and than when he gets up in the middle of the night its a bigger battle to get him back to sleep. I know this cant go on forever but some times its so hard to see the end. Hes grumy all the time cause he not sleeping and I am so onery cause I am not sleeping. We all need are sleep but he does not seem to understand that. I am going crazy over here.
Thanks for letting me vent

2 comments:

Derico Photography said...

Sometimes it just feels good to vent. I can't offer too much help with the sleeping thing. The girls wake up every once in a while because they've had a bad dream, but we give them some loves, a drink of water, and tell them to think of fluffy white bunnies and pretty pink princesses (I know sweet and sappy, but it works)... Maybe try telling Levi to think of Bob the builder or something he really likes.

Cory probably didn't get a chance to ask your hubby if he could get help with the dog run tomorrow or thursday evening. Also, I am pretty sure we are open for any night for game night this week. We were going to go look at new cars on saturday, but that's obviously been put on the backburner.

Hope Levi starts behaving for you... don't let the baby thing become a chore instead of something happy.

Mrs Mommy said...

Everything will fall in to place in time. I know feeling like you can't get something to work no matter what you try is so frustrating. I am sorry he is being a stinker. I know putting him back in the crib seems hard, but MAYBE it would give him a chance to cry it out again and resleep train? Just an idea...Good luck and feel free to text in the middle of the night should you need someone to talk to..I am up about every 3 hours! LOL

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords