Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have been busy. My girl friend had a baby on Tuesday and we have been watching her dog. She had a c-section and stayed in the hospital for a while. So I watched her two older girls who are 2 and 4 on Thursday and Friday. Today I went to a Wedding shower for a friend that I had not seen in about 6 years or more. It was so fun to check up and talk about the old time. She is getting married in California in March but her parents live out here so she came out here to take her endowments out. Her mom put together a surprise shower. It was fun. I was surprised how many people from Santa Cruz have moved to Utah.
Last night Jeremy and I had a date night. We went out to dinner with some friends. It was a lot of fun. We had Leslie come over and watch Levi. I am glad that we have found a good babysitter. Its nice to get out once in awhile.
I also found my ipod. I thought for sure I had lost it in California when I was out there for Christmas. But last night I found it inside a pocket in my purse that I never use. I really have no idea why or how it got in that pocket and I am not sure why I was even looking in that pocket cause I really never use it but I am gald that I found it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool you got to go to the shower so fun who moved out there, can't wait to see you.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords