Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dead Birds

I can not get my cat to stop bringing me dead birds. I am so glad that Jeremy has been home to take care of the dead birds. I have a phobia of dead animals. She has brought 3 of them in the house. When I was done putting Levi to sleep I came out to the living room and Jeremy said "Good thing you did not come out here 10 minutes ago." She had brought in another big bird and he said that she was throwing it up in the air and against the wall. It was already way dead but she was just playing with it. I dont like that she kills birds. Rats, mice, gofers are all fine but it makes me sad that she gets the birds, and while they are sleeping. I never see her go after them during the day. Maybe once we get her fixed than she wont do it any more. It was kind of funny cause about 3 days ago Jer trimed all of her claws really short and said no more birds for you. So she must not need her claws or they were not short enough.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords