Monday, January 5, 2009

Ear Infetion

Last night I put Levi to bed and about an hour latter I heard this loud thump on the baby monitor and I went into his room and he had fallen out of bed and way lying on the floor face up not moving. It kind of freaked me out. He has never fallen out of bed before. He was ok. I think that he was trying to get out of bed and fell. He spent the last two weeks sleeping in a portacrib when we were in Cali so I think that he forgot how to sleep in a big boy bed. After that he was up every couple hours. So it was a long night.
Today I took him to the doctor beacuse I was pretty sure he had an ear infection and he does. Hes only got it in one ear so thats good. I knew that on Thurday in Cali he had if but we had to wait till we got home to take him in. So now hes got antibiocts and I hope that he will feel better soon.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords