Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow Day

Today I got cabin fever and we decided to go out side and play in the snow. It was a really warm day (40 was the high) so Levi and I went out in the back yard and I tired to build my first snow man. Building a snow man is really hard. Its been warm so there was not a lot of snow but I tried and tired for about an hour or so and went Jeremy got home he said it looked like a big penis. I also noticed that our backyard has a nice baby hill for sledding. So Levi and I sled down the hill a bunch. Levi loved it. It was really nice to get out side and play.




1 comment:

La Dayna said...

LOL mine did too... I'm not good at the snowman business

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords