Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry Mom

I was on the phone with my mom this afternoon. Levi was playing outside and I was in and out of the house. Levi and Sammy were over by the door that leads to the backyard. I heard a funny noise coming from that area and I could not tell what the nose was. Levi was laughing and Sammy was barking and I thought maybe Levi had one of Sammys balls and was squeeking it, but the sound was not quite right. So while I was still on the phone with my mom I go over there to see what that strange noise was. Sammy is in the door way and they door is wide open and Levi is looking behind the door laughing. I then think the two have the cat trapped back there and she screaming. So I slowing close the door and there is THE BIGGEST SQUIRREL (bigger than my cat) trapped beacuse Sammy is on one side and now Levi and I are on the other side. I start screaming bloody murer and I can hear my mom going "Alice, Alice are you ok?" She had no idea what was happing. The squirrel made a mad dash for the other side of the carport and I pulled Levi out of the way. I calm down enough to relized that I just really freaked my mom out. I start laughing and tell my mom what she just missed.
It really startled me beacuse all I saw when I moved that door was this wild animal coming after me and Levi.
I have to laugh now beacuse it was pretty funny. Sorry I freaked you out Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so funny made me laugh this morning

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords