Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More pictures

Here are some more pictures from this past weekend.

These are the hot springs. Each pool was a different temp.

Levi is wearing my dads sunglasses

This is the waterfall at the top of the spring. Amy and I stuck our heads out the hole. The water in the fall was freezing cold.


Levi misses having the faimly around. He woke up this moring and stuck his hands under the spare bedrooms door and was calling for grandma. It was so sad. I had to open the door and tell him that they had gone home.
I do think that Levi has gotten the California cold my dad brought with him. I hope that he gets over it soon.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords