Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sarah

Today was a really hard day. I went and said good bye to my friend Sarah. She was in a car accident last weekend and has not woken up since. She had serious head trauma. It was so hard to see her in the ICU. She looked like she was sleeping. I told her what a wonderful person she was and that she touched so many lives. I know that God has a plan for her and all of us. Some times its so hard to understand why a mother at 22 years old with two very young children would be taken away from us. I dont think any one will ever know why. There are so many question that I have and so many "what ifs".
I am thankful for my moms group and the support from them. We are having a yard sale next weekend to raise money for Sarah family. We are all giving stuff to sell and we are all going to help out at the yard sale.
Words can not describe how I feel. I am thankful for my family and I am mourning the loss of a friend.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords