Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Levi got a package from his Auntie M and Uncle Jeffey today. He was not in a good mood when I put the the sweater on him so this was the best pic I could get. I will get a better one next time he puts it on. He really enjoyed the card. He was reading it and I had to get a video of him. He calls Sponge Bob "Bob Bob". So you can hear him say Bob bob and than he will try and read the inside of it by saying happy. I thought it was so cute. Hes getting so big. I cant believe that he will 2 on Sunday.
Hes new saying is "where are you?" He will walk aroung while Jeremy is at work and say "Daddy where are you?" Its so cute it melts my hearts. He loves his Daddy.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords