Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Sad

My friend Sarah passed away today. I am so sad but I know that she is in a much better place now. I am glad that I got to say good bye. I am so thankful for my moms group and the support that we are all giving each other through this. Sarah was an amazing person who touch a lot of different lives and all of us in the group are mourning the loss of her. My heart goes out to her family.
I am really at a loss for words. I have never had any one close to me die. I have never been to a funeral. I have not heard if there will be a funeral but if there is one I would like to go.
I hope the healing happens soon.

No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords