Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where is the sun??

Sunday night Levi did freak out. I put him to bed and everything was fine until about 20 minutes later and than Levi started screaming about robots. I went in there and rocked him to sleep. He has a carbon monoxide monitor on his ceiling and it flashes a green light. I think that it was freaking him out. But Sunday night was the only night he had any problems. I think he has forgotten about it cause he has not mention it.
I have had a relaspe with the morning sickness.
The weather is really starting to drive me crazy. Its been snowing and cloudy for what feels like forever. I need sun. I am melting away. I hope that it gets warmer soon.
The last three days I have been potty training Levi. Its gone really well. We have only had one accident in the three days. But I cant get him to poop on the potty. Hes not pooped in two days. The first day he pooped first thing in his diaper and than we have started the training. So I don't know what to do. I have not left the house in three days cause we have been working on this training. Hes doing really well but I am scared to leave the house cause I don't want him to have an accident. He can take a nap with out any accidents but I do put a diaper on him at night. I am thinking that maybe I should get a book and do some research on the whole potty training thing. I think that its going pretty well but only time will tell.

2 comments:

Derico Photography said...

I think pretty much every kid is different when it comes to potty training. Abby knew what it meant to go potty in the actual bathroom as opposed to her diaper, but she just didn't want to do it. We tried stickers, presents, trips to the "penny jar", scolding, pleading, and pretty much everything we'd ever heard of, but nothing worked. One day she just stood up and said "I need to go to the potty" and that was that. I hope it goes quick for ya. Don't worry too much about accidents. Just carry a change of clothes with you in your purse or car when you go out... that way he is also learning to "go" when you are out... some kids freak when they are expected to use the potty when they are out of the house. Abby still freaks out when the public toilets are automatic flush toilets. She knows just by looking at them and makes me come in and put my hand over the sensor until she is all done, up, and safely far enough away for it to go off. It would be kind of annoying if it weren't so funny.

Anyway, Best of luck! Would you guys be up for a game night tomorrow? Let one of know if you're interested.

Jeff said...

ahh bad robots! man that cracks me up. Reminds me of this kid we used to babysit and he was so afraid of this mummy mask I had. So I would strategically place it somewhere I knew he would walk by and wait for the waterworks. hahaha.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords