Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

I planted tulips last fall and when I got home today I saw the first one has a huge red flower. I was so happy. Its so fun to have things that you plant grow.

I had a super long day. I went to the park with the RMMs (Rocky Mountain Mammas, the moms group I am part of) first thing this morning. I had to leave early cause I had to take Grandma Madsen to the eye doctor. Levi and I waited in the waiting room for 2 and a half hours while she was with the eye doctor. I use to work for and eye doctor. I never knew an exam to take 2 hours. Wow it was a long time to keep a 2 year old happy in a waiting room. I desever grand daughter of the year.
She did take us out to dinner. Jeremy got to come to dinner too so that was very nice.

This pregnancy has been so differnt from the last one. They say that every one will be differnt. Before I got prego with Levi I use to get migranes about once a month or so. Than when I got pregnant with Levi they stopped and I did not have one. My mom would tell you it was cause I was way way to skinning before getting pregnant. Anyways now with this one I get a splitting head ache about 5 days a week. The are not quite migranes but right now my head seems like its going to pop off.




1 comment:

Auntie M said...

I'm so jealous that you have that pretty flower I love tulips. Hope you feel better soon

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords