Sunday, March 29, 2009

Robot Bug


Today we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Madsen's for Lunch/Dinner. We had a real nice time. Tyler, one of Levis cousins, brought over this toy robot that is a remote control and will shot darts. Levi was scared to death of this thing. I had never seen him so scared of anything. He was fine when it was not on. He would stay far away from it. But when we turned it on he would jump out of his skin if he could. He called it the Robot Bug. I thought the thing was pretty cool. I kept trying to get him to play with it but like I said I had never seen him so scared of anything. Grandma Sherry said if we kept torturing him with it we were all going to be in trouble. So the Robot Bug ended up in the Tyler's car. I have a feeling that karma will come back to bite me and Levi will be up all night with nightmares of bugs coming to get him.
I now know what not to get Levi for his birthday.
The above picture is of the toy from the website.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

hahah too funny.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords