Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I am now 27. I had a good day. It started out with the tree removal guys coming and removing 3 trees from the front of the yard. Levi got a kick out of watching them. This morning I told Levi that it was my birthday and told him to say happy birthday. He said "Happy Birthday Mommy. Happy Day. Cake?". It was so funny. I had no idea where the cake part came from. Than Levi and I went shopping at the DI. I got Levi a bunch of little people toys.

Than I came home and started dinner. I made one of my all time favorites Scallop Potatoes, and we had Strawberry Short Cake for desert. Strawberry Short Cake is my all time favorite. Jeremy and I had it at our wedding.

I got new "pink" jammies. An eclectic griddle. A new shirt. And a pop corn air popper. All from Jeremy and Levi.

Over all it was a great day. I had mixed feeling yesterday when I relized that I was going to have to make my own birthday dinner but today when I was making it I thought it was cool cause I could make it just how I like. We are going to go out to dinner on Friday night. Than next weekend my mom is coming to town and Jeremy and I are going to have a date night. I am really looking forward to that.



If you look close you can see the guy at the top of the tree

After the trees are gone

Strawberry Short Cake


Happy Birthday Mommy



1 comment:

Derico Photography said...

MMM... strawberry shortcake is SO yummy! I can't wait for saturday night!

LOL, the guy in the tree looks more like a cat. We do the little people thing at DI too... they are so freaking expensive brand new, and the actual people are the first thing to get lost... you should try walmart after easter... they have little people sets for easter baskets, so if there are any left they will be waaay discounted after the holiday... but you have to go monday morning or tuesday if you want any (I have lots of practice at this, trust me ;) )

Glad you had a happy birthday!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords