Monday, April 20, 2009

I hear the heart beat

I heard the baby's heart beat today. It was great. The doctor said that everything looks real good. My blood work looks great.
I did have to go to Walgreens and get an Rx filled and I waited almost an hour for them to grab a box of ointment off the shelf and put a sticker on it. I was so upset cause the pharmacist spent most of the time talking to his wife that was there and filling her Rx. I came home in tears cause I was so upset that they made me wait to long just cause he was helping his wife. Jer was home when I got home and he was mad when I told him what happened and when he saw how upset I was. I am not the kind of person to cause conflict but Jer wanting to be the man, you know how men are they want to fix everything, calls the Walgreens and talks to the manager and he gets them to apologize and they gave a $10.00 gift card.
The weather is beginning to get really warm. We get to have the windows open and the fresh air is coming in. I might just survive after all.
I have buried my camera so still no pictures but I will try and get to it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

So glad you heard the heartbeat and that everything looks good! I just can't wait to meet the new addition! Sorry to hear the pharmacist was a total ass...Glad Jer gave them a piece of his mind!

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords